Wednesday, May 13, 2009

High-wire

I made this film entirely in Maya. Since I was learning the program I tried to keep it as simple as possible and yet I wanted it to look interesting. I hope I succeeded.

I just found out that I was supposed to credit the website I got the music from, well technically, I didn't find the music, It was Andreas Anler who, nicely enough, picked the music for me. Anyways, the themes are "Trouble", "Flighty Theme" and "Mr Mealey's Mediocre Machine" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)


***

Hice este corto completamente en Maya. Ya que estaba aprendiendo el programa, trate de mantenerlo lo mas simple posible y aun asi que fuera interesante visualmente. Espero haberlo conseguido.

Me acabo de enterar que debi haber puesto en los creditos los nombres de las canciones que use asi como el sitio de donde las baje y el autor, como no fui yo quien eligio la musica sino Andreas Anler, quien amablemente me ayudo, pues me costo un poco de trabajo dar con la fuente. Como sea, los temas fueron "Trouble", "Flighty Theme" y "Mr Mealey's Mediocre Machine" de Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

3 comments:

  1. Pues la verdad yo quede sorprendido, me parecio muy interesante el trabajo.

    Felicidades

    R2D2

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting and beautiful your blog
    great designs!!

    ReplyDelete