Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Easter!



I’ve been trying to move the posting day to Tuesday or Wednesday for a couple of weeks, but I didn’t want to stop posting and now I have the perfect opportunity. 
I animated a Happy Easter card a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to post it in time for, well, Easter. This is actually my last animation, I don’t know if I’m animating anything soon, I want to, but I have many things planned.


Animated version

I’m already at week 3 of the Artist’s Way and it’s been an actual roller coaster, some days are good some days are horrible. But so far, I haven’t missed a single day. I’ve been looking for other ways to help the process, The Random Word Doodle Challenge is a good exercise (today is day 9!).  I re-read “Steal like an artist” by Austin Kleon, it's so inspiring, I find new things every read. Also, I’ve been reading “Art & fear” but for some reason I get very sleepy when I do.
Not long ago I read "The Crossroads of Should and Must" by Elle Luna, great read and it goes a bit more in depth than her post. If you haven't read her famous post you can find it here . If anyone has any more suggestions, please let me know. 
Thanks for reading, stay safe during the holidays and once again Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment